The Gilmore Community Fair is today! We hope that you and your family come out to enjoy all of fun, like:
- Sinking your favourite teacher in the Dunk Tank
- Going on the amazing Super Slide or 3-lane Bungee Course
- Winning prizes and candy at Carnival Games or the Mystery Bag Grab
- Or, entering the Pie Eating Contest
And please keep in mind the following:
- The Fair is a cash-only event (credit and debit will not be accepted)
- The Punch Card pre-sale (45 tickets for $40) ends this evening. Purchases must be made through School Cash Online.
- Raffle tickets will be sold at the Fair from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. The prize draws will be at 8:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS ON THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 2019
The school ground will be a hub of activity on THURSDAY, JUNE 6. To ensure the safety of our children, we need everyone to cooperate and follow a few instructions.
There will be no parking on Dundas and Triumph (between Gilmore and Carleton) from 12:00 to 10:00 p.m.
When picking up your children at 3:00pm on June 6th, please park and walk. The streets surrounding the school, Dundas and Triumph will be closed and Carleton may have large trucks doing deliveries for Fair set up.
For the safety of the children, we request that all children leave the school ground immediately at 3:00pm or right after your pre-sale tickets are picked up. Pre-sale ticket pick up will be from 2:30 – 3:30pm in the Community Office. We are requesting that when exiting the school, all children leave and be picked up in the front of school on Gilmore. Teachers will bring primary students out front.
We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your cooperation.
See you at the Fair!